:the Composer: :the Composer:

I've been on newgrounds since 1999.

And that's the first animation on here that's caused me to cry

Broken Saints FINALE Broken Saints FINALE

okay,

Just felt I had to write about the guy before me, 'theworldisquiethere'. He was talking about how much money they'd make if they put this into theators, but I think he's missing the point a little bit. If I got something into the cinema and millions of people around the world watched it, that would be the main reward (money would just be a bit of a bonus..)

(2004) Dr.Bob:SavesTheDay (2004) Dr.Bob:SavesTheDay

lmao!

This was a very funny episode in the world of clay, keep it up! And I just realised, you could take all of your claymations, spang 'em together and create one long film!

(2004) LookWhosLookingNow (2004) LookWhosLookingNow

I love time travel.

I love this type of time travel, where you find out later what happens in the past. I've based 5 of my own flash cartoons on it, and I love the alternate point of view of that last event. So cool.

NeoJam NeoJam

So good.

It was very funny, but I just saw something else relating to this that made me laugh even harder. It has to be one of the best replies to one of these reviews I've ever seen on newgrounds. It's on the reviews page for this cartoon, 3rd from last page, review by 'syntaxerror'. Classic.

Retarded Animal Babies 10 Retarded Animal Babies 10

Best.

Episode. Ever.

Keep Yourself Alive Keep Yourself Alive

Wicked

That was a very very nice cartoon, I loved the way it came around full circle at the end.

At one point I had a tear in my eye :P

Hungarian Phrasebook Hungarian Phrasebook

I love monty python..

And this is a scene from one of my favourite episodes (the same episode as the 'spam' sketch), however you just took the sound file straight from the show, and animated clocks over it. It was quite good, and I love anything monty python (I'm making a flying circus tribute myself, which should end up at about 6 minutes long, however I've recorded my own sound, and stringed a load of sketches together in a new way)

Bleedin' Londona Bleedin' Londona